Awards for Greenwick Farm Bed & Breakfast
VisitEngland 5 Star Farmhouse
All the national assessing bodies (VisitEngland*, VisitScotland, Visit Wales and the AA) now assess hotels and guest accommodation (including B&Bs) to the same criteria and award one to five stars. The star ratings reflect the overall quality of the experience. When choosing your accommodation look for the Quality Rose, the official marque of the Enjoy England national tourist board rating scheme.
VisitEngland Breakfast Award
The VisitEngland Breakfast Award recognises those hotels and B&Bs that offer their guests a quality and choice of breakfast, service and hospitality that exceeds what would be expected at their star rating.
Farm Stay UK
The largest network of farm based accommodation in the UK.
Self-assessed Accessibility Information
Self-assessed Accessibility Information provides a list of available facilities and services, highlighted as being of key importance by disabled people. Along with Access Statements, which provide a fuller written description of accessibility, it can help people with access needs make an informed choice as to whether accommodation, attractions, food & drink or shopping establishments meet their needs.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)