Westwood Restaurant Bar and Grill
The Westwood Bar & Grill is a local modern restaurant offering quality produced food and wine. We have our a la carte menu which runs each evening offering a range of fish and meat, such as our best selling Casterbridge New York strip or our fillet of cod served with creamed polenta and a bourguignon garnish.
We also offer a great value option in our set menus where in the evening you also receive a glass of wine. Please visit our website where you can print off a voucher to upgrade to a bottle of wine per two people with our set menu.
Sundays are one of our busiest, our roast rib of beef, Yorkshire pudding and all the trimmings outsells each week! Your other Sunday favourites are still available.
The Chef's table is available for all those ready for the full experience of dinner and a show!
We also cater to the corporate groups on our second level, ideal for small business meetings up to 15 people. When the sun shines our 25 seat terrace is the place to be!
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Notes||The Westwood is open Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00 to 15:00, for lunch and 18:00 to 21:30, for evening meals. And Sunday from 12:00 until 15:00.
Open on Christmas Day and Boxing Day from 12:00 until 15:30.
ContactWestwood Restaurant Bar and Grill
email a friend
VenueWestwood Restaurant Bar and Grill
New Walk, Beverley, HU17 7AE
Map reference: TA 027401 Lat: 53.84700 Long: -0.44042
Follow signs to the Racecourse. Go past the Racecourse down the hill into Beverley. At the traffic lights turn left past the Rose and Crown pub. Carry on up the hill for about 800 metres. You will see The Westwood sign on your left.
By Public Transport:
Walking distance from both the Bus Station (10 minutes) and Train Station (20 minutes). Head for the town centre then towards the famous North Bar, from here it is 800 metres straight on.
Parking : free
Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Beverley station
Where to Eat Local Food
- Aunt Sal's Pantry
- Blue Bell Inn
- Blue Boar
- Burton Agnes Courtyard Cafe at Burton Agnes Hall & Gardens
- Coffee Bean
- Crema Espresso Bar at At Number 12
- Crooked Billet
- Dine on the Rowe
- Farmhouse Restaurant at Rudstone Walk
- Funny Onion
- Georgian Tea Rooms
- Gold Cup Inn
- Goodmanham Arms
- Impress Events
- Joffco's Restaurant
- Lakeside Cafe at Allerthorpe Lakeland Park
- Langlands Garen Centre at Langlands Garden Centre
- Marton Manor Farm Shop & Tea Rooms
- Miller's Tea Room and Farm Shop
- New Inn @ Tickton
- Old Mill Hotel & Restaurant
- Rags Restaurant & Bar
- Ramblers Rest
- Rudstone Walk
- Sails Cafe
- Sally Browns
- The Atrium Cafe
- The Barn House
- The Champagne Restaurant at Tickton Grange Hotel
- The Falling Stone
- The Little Organic Bakery at At Number 12
- The Market Garden Farm Shop & Cafe
- The Old Forge Tearooms
- The Pipe and Glass Inn
- The Star at Sancton
- The Triton Inn
- The Windsor Restaurant at Cave Castle Hotel & Country Club
- The Wolds Inn
- Two Rivers Restaurant at The Deep
- Village Farm B&B and Tea Shop
- Wendy's Vintage Tea Parties
- Whites Restaurant
- Wolds Coffee House & Tea Room at Wolds Coffee House & Tea Rooms
- Wolds Village
- Wrygarth Inn
- Yorkshire Wolds Cookery School
- Yorkway Motel