The coastal town which boasts sandy beaches, award winning promenades and a historic harbour. Whether it’s a day at the beach searching for sea life, a walk along the promenade with fish and chips or some retail therapy there’s something for everyone. Hop onboard the land train and visit Sewerby Hall & Gardens, 50 acres of stunning parkland or go wild at the zoo. Finish your day with a fantastic show at The Spa, Bridlington.
Bridlington is steeped in history with a 900 year old working harbour, a heritage coastline and a high street in the Old Town that is teeming with ancient building.
- The Spa, Bridlington Spa-tacular! From comedians to cabaret from pop acts to family entertainers, The Spa is Bridlingtonâ€™s home of live entertainment.
- Sewerby Hall & Gardens Perched on the cliff tops, set in 50 acres of parkland, here you will find beautiful gardens, miniature zoo and a tasty tearoom.
- Bridlington Passport Stay over in Bridlington and benefit from the many discounts at restaurants, attractions and shops in the area.
- Bridlington Events Bridlington is home to many fantastic events. From vintage fairs to mediaeval jousting to Secret Gardens youâ€™re sure to have a great day out.
- Trails A fantastic way to see the sights of Bridlington is to set off on one of the trails. Choose from the Maritime Trail or the Old Town Trail.
- Places to Stay Bridlington has a wide variety of places to stay from hotels, B&Bs and self catering apartments to the perfect caravan holiday.
- Beaches and Harbour The historic harbour is at the heart of this lively town situated between our fabulous beaches.
- Bridlington Old Town The other side of the seaside, here you will find the old High Street with its stunning architecture and the Priory Church dating back to 1113AD.