What's on in Hull & East Yorkshire
Hull and East Yorkshire is a great place for a holiday and with a full calendar of events throughout the year there will be something to suit every visit, whether you're planning a short city break or a family holiday by the seaside. From the lively city of Hull, recently awarded UK City of Culture 2017 status, to the tranquil Yorkshire Wolds, to seaside fun at Bridlington, there's always a great event on to complement your holiday. Stunning art exhibitions, fresh food at a local farmers market, live music, comedy and dance at a theatre, the sound of sports fans cheering - if you are looking for inspiration then look no further.
- Museums From object handling to family fun days our Museums and Galleries are a hive of activity.
- Festivals From wedding fayres to large music and arts events - there are a host of festivals throughout the year.
- Music From chart toppers to local tribute acts - your foot will start tapping as soon as you arrive.
- Sport The sound of the crowds cheering will ring in your ear as you support our local teams.
- Seasonal Events Celebrate special events throughout the year at one of our many events.
- Walks and Trails You'll never run out of routes to explore our wonderful city, coast and countryside.
- Exhibitions From art installations to nationally significant paintings, you can soak it all up in Hull and East Yorkshire.
- All Events Whatever the weather you'll find an event to maken your stay even more memorable.