Our activities focus around visitor promotion and management, destination awareness, product development, and raising the quality of the visit experience
VHEY is responsible for generating increased tourism activity in Hull & East Yorkshire through a range of innovative marketing activities and tourism business support.
As an organisation VHEY aims to support businesses in order to:
- Focus on increasing awareness of Hull & East Yorkshire's tourism offer to a national audience.
- Increase awareness of Hull & East Yorkshire's tourism offer to domestic and international audiences through partnerships with tourism bodies such as Enjoy England and Visit Britain.
- Develop positive perceptions of the area as a destination and visitor experience.
- Evoke confidence and support for the organisations delivering this.
1. 5% growth year on year in the value of tourism
2. Increase and safeguard jobs within the visitor economy allowing for
3. Drive collaboration & partnerships
4. To drive quality improvement, product-upgrade and service culture.
5. Contribute to Hull’s City Plan
6. Contribute to Visit England’s Strategic Ambition
1. Destination Marketing
2. Business support and partnership delivery
3. Product development
1. Overnight stay, domestic leisure marketing
2. Business tourism
3. Online and digital marketing
4. Partnership Initiative
5. Yorkshire Wolds Development