Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Our 4-star Silver Bed & Breakfast accommodation comprises nine double/twin rooms. Each room, named after a Yorkshire Wolds village, enjoys open views of the surrounding countryside and benefits from luxurious en-suite facilities.
Each room has been individually decorated to offer a comfortable setting in which to unwind. Tea and coffee making facilities are available in every room as well as a hairdryer, safe, flat screen TV and luxury bathroom products. There are five easy access ground floor rooms,"Southburn" has a wet room suitable for our disabled guests.
We have a comfortable lounge area where you can relax in the evening and a dedicated dining room. The Highfield farmstead faces south, so the courtyard and patio area provides a wonderful sun trap and is a great place to socialise during the summer.
For parties of six or more, we can provide an evening meal in our dining room or for smaller groups or individuals why not purchase from our range of ready meals and cater for yourself.
If you want to get out and about, we have marked out several walks with nearby points of interest so you can take in some of the fresh Yorkshire air and charming landscape.Surrounded by amazing cycling country, Highfield Farm is no stranger to the cycle enthusiast. With secure bike storage, drying facilities, a comfortable lounge and a welcoming sweet treat, Highfield Farm is the perfect rest stop after a hard day in the saddle!
We are located on the WAY OF THE ROSES cycle route and many other wonderful routes around East Yorkshire. Please visit the Visit Hull and East Yorkshire Website for further details and to plan your stay.
Please be aware that Highfield Farm closes over the Christmas period.
PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR BEST PRICES AND AVAILIBILITY
Children welcome from any age.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Working farm
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Staff fluent in Polish
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities