Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Barmston Farm Caravan Park is a small quiet friendly site set on a farm. The caravans are set around a large ornamental pond and have open countryside views. There is also a well stocked two acre fishing lake in an adjacent field. The farm abuts over 200 acres of accessible common land available for walking / recreation.
We are situated only 2 miles away from the historic market town of Beverley, which has a rich variety of high street shops, antique and craft arcades. There is a weekly market on a Saturday and plenty of coffee shops and restaurants.
The city of Hull is only seven miles away with its many attractions. One of which is The Deep (the worlds only submarium). There are many other attractions in East Yorkshire, the East Coast is only 20 minutes drive away and there are many beautiful picturesque villages and country walks. Not forgetting East Yorkshire's museums, art galleries and stately homes, one of which has its own zoo. The city of York is also only 45 minutes away.
Children welcome from any age.
TA 064374 53.82199 -0.38514
From A1174 heading north, pass through the village of Dunswell. Continue on for 2 miles over Plaxton Bridge then a long straight run past Halfway Garage on the left. As the straight run ends on a sharp left hand bend at the church, turn right over the double white lines into Barmston Lane and follow all the way to the end.
By Public Transport:
Heading south on A1174 pass Tokenspire Business Park on the left, then Warton Arms thatched roofed public house. Half a mile further, primary school on the right, then a church on a right hand bend, immediately turn left down Barmston Lane at the side of the church and follow to the very end (the site cannot be seen from the main road, that is a residential one).
- Children welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Regular entertainment
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Telephone (public)
- Games room onsite
- Children's outdoor play area
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Working farm
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- DVD player
- CD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Drying facilities
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- W.C. fitted with handrails available
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair user
- Steps to the main entrance:
- oneNumber of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available in kitchen
Separate detailed Access Statement available