Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Family-owned, private B&B in leafy residential area. Three rooms: upstairs small double bedroom and twin bedded room both en-suite with shower; downstairs large double bedroom with level access wet room shower and private sitting room overlooking the garden. All have TV/DVD, radio/alarm, refreshments tray and hairdryer. Off street parking for two cars. Full English cooked breakfast, cereals, nuts, fruit, yoghurt and toast included in price. Wifi available on request.
Children welcome from any age.
TA 031392 53.83883 -0.43464
From South / Humber Bridge - follow signs to Beverley until mini roundabout. Go over first and second roundabout signed to town centre then immediate left into The Leases. Look out for yellow door on right.
From North / East - follow road system through town towards Beverley Minster, turn right at roundabout after Tesco traffic lights and follow road to Hull. After one-way system go straight across crossroads (large hall on left) and left at following crossroads (The Leases). Look out for yellow door on left.
From West - Come through town and over railway line, turn left of Beverley Minster and follow road to double mini roundabout. Turn right and immediate left into The Leases. Look out for yellow door on right.
By Public Transport:
From rail station follow road through Railway Street and Wednesday Market, pass Treasure House to crossroads (large hall on left) and left at following crossroads (The Leases). Look out for yellow door on left.
From bus station walk South through shopping centre to Tourist Information Centre - turn immediate right and follow road straight over roundabout. After one-way system go straight across crossroads (large hall on left) and left at following crossroads (The Leases). Look out for yellow door on left.
Please note, Multimap shows postcode as being in 'Albert Terrace' - this is an error and should read 'The Leases'.
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours